1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 Prius, 94k, SF Bay area

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by danix, Jul 17, 2011.

1. danix

danix Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Details
    =====
    • 2006 Toyota Prius
    • Silver with grey cloth interior
    • 94,000 miles
    • 2 owners
    • No accidents
    • Clear title
    • Well maintained
    • Good condition - some scratches and interior wear, but nothing major like dents, dings, etc.
    • Factory options include backup camera, MP3 player, Aux input (for iPod or other).
    • I added better horns, and the EV mode switch which allows you to run without the engine up to 15mph.
    • Thule roof rack included at this price.
    • Tinted windows all around
    • Upgraded steering wheel to the leather wrapped Touring version
    • Aftermarket integrated Sirius radio

Backstory
    ========
    April 2010, I got a new job in Mountain View (I live in Walnut Creek). I realized what a benefit the carpool lane was, so I decided to buy a car with the HOV sticker.

In May, I found a very nice Prius from the original owner. I had it checked out at Luscious Garage in SF, ran a Carfax, and bought it.
    As you may know, the carpool stickers expired on July 1st, and because of that, I've shifted my commute hours to avoid traffic.
    As a "car guy" the Prius is not what I really want to be driving, so I bought a different car, and it's time for the Prius to make someone else happy.

The Prius is very economical, bulletproof reliable, and incredibly practical. With the seats folded down, it can swallow an enormous amount of cargo.

The Deal
    =======
    This car shows a KBB private party value in Good condition of $13,500. I am asking $12,500.
    I will give it a couple of days and am considering taking it to the Buggy Bank in Berkeley. If I do so, the price may go up.

I will upload pictures later today, but email me for links to better pictures.

Edit: pictures [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dansimoes/sets/72157627220788764/"]Prius For Sale - a set on Flickr[/ame]

[​IMG]

2. danix

danix Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sold in under a week at full price.