1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2006 Prius, Immaculate with Ultra Low miles

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by DaveWeigel, Feb 24, 2011.

1. DaveWeigel

DaveWeigel New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    2006 Prius For Sale:

DaveWeigel at msn dot com / 714-840-5397

Blue Metallic (Seaside Pearl) with light gray cloth interior, ultra low mileage (41,307 gentle, local S. California miles, no snow or salt), California DMV HOV Stickers (use carpool lanes with single occupancy). Hybrid synergy drive with 1.5 liter 4 cylinder DOHC 16 valve w/ VVT-i SFI engine with electronic continuously variable transmission. Fast off the line, quiet and incredible gas mileage. Very roomy, seats 5 or with fold-down rear seats, has cavernous storage. 4 new Michelins on 15" alloy wheels, traction control, extra side and rear airbags, loaded with options (#3 Package) including power steering with tilt, power windows, power door locks, A/C, rear back-up camera, AM/FM/CD with 6 speakers, MP-3, keyless entry, cruise control, rear window defogger & wiper, cargo tonneau cover, etc. Immaculate, one-owner, non-smoker, mature driver, always garaged, impeccably maintained, no dings, no accidents, rated at 60 mpg city and 51 mpg highway. Original window sticker and all maintenance records available. Still under factory 100,000 mile warranty, all recalls complete. Asking $15,900 Or Best Offer.
    Huntington Beach, California 92649 near Bolsa Chica and Edinger (16376 Maruffa Circle). DaveWeigel at MSN dot com or 714-840-5397

2. bretaz

bretaz Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Are you the original owner?

3. krelborne

krelborne New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Are you asking if he owns the vehicle? The post says "one-owner".

4. DaveWeigel

DaveWeigel New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    YES, I am the original owner. I have all the maintenence records, original window sticker, original 2006 Prius brochures, etc. Come and look at it in Huntington Beach. Send me your email address and I'll forward photos, etc. to you too. 714-840-5397 or daveweigel at msn dot com.

5. DaveWeigel

DaveWeigel New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    YES, I am the original owner. I have all the maintenence records, original window sticker, original 2006 Prius brochures, etc. Come and look at it in Huntington Beach. Send me your email address and I'll forward photos, etc. to you too. 714-840-5397 or daveweigel at msn dot com.