1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 Prius seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by rdenneyutmb, Mar 12, 2006.

1. rdenneyutmb

rdenneyutmb New Member

Anybody know whether the 2005 seat covers from toyotapartstore.com fit the seats in an '06? Yeah, we were cheap and didn't buy the leather...

Thanks!

2. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Not sure they are using the "Exact Fit" covers sewn in Costa Rica or not. I bought a set of those for a 2005 which fit my 2006 very well. I have a thread with a review and some pics at http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=16631

3. Catskillguy

Catskillguy New Member

I received the same covers (see above). When I finally unpacked the rear seat cover, it was two tone. Was yours?

One other question?? What was the process for securing the back flap of the front seat covers? Do you have to unhook something from the factory covers??

4. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Not two toned, but the front side has velour, and the back side a kind of denim texture. But the "faces" of the seats are all the same color.

The factory seat covers have a velcro attachment ... reach under the seat from the back and you'll feel the velcro piece. Tug on it and it comes off.