1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 RAV4 now on toyota.ca!

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Tideland Prius, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    For those interested in the RAV4, the 06 version is now on Toyota Canada's site.

$28k-$38k is the price range between the base 4 cylinder model and the top-of-the-line Limited V6 Package "B"

It does come with standard 17" wheels, power windows/locks/mirrors, A/C, cruise.

Limited as dual-zone automatic climate control, 17" alloys, foglights, moulded spare tyre cover, chrome grille, premium fabric, footwell lighting, satellite audio controls on steering wheel, power moonroof.

Sport adds to the base V6 - 18" alloys, fender flares and smoked headlights

2. raysullivan

raysullivan New Member

When this goes hybrid it will be my next car.

3. SomervillePrius

SomervillePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I 2nd that. A Rav4 or a slightly smaller car with a small ICE and good hybrid system would be very interesting. I would like to see FE in the high 30's at least if not low 40s

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Wouldn't be surprised now that the Camry Hybrid is a 4 cylinder. It'll slot between the RAV4 and the RAV4 V6. The engine bay is rather big anyway so maybe they had that in mind. The vehicle itself is great. I loved the way it drove, the turning circle is good, the interior accomodations is outstanding. The only gripe I have is a rather cheap upper glovebox cover. You're supposed to press the button to open and close it. The thing is, it's so loose, you could open and close it by sliding the cover itself instead of pressing the button - definitely not a Toyota thing.