1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 Toyota Prius Hybrid, Pkg. #4, Barcelona Red, Low Miles, Garaged

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by amped, Dec 14, 2006.

1. amped

amped Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Kelley Blue Book Private Party Value is $26,600, Wholesale Trade-In Value is $24,875.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/247282441.html

No bait and switch here. This is the lowest price Prius on Craigslist or the Oregonian considering year, mileage and equipment and I'm told still smells new. Since it's less than a year old, it qualifies at most banks and credit unions for new car finance rates. It's also eligible for the Toyota Extra Care Warranty available from any Toyota dealer in the country for far less, often $1,000 less, than the identical warranty that will be forced on you locally. Free airport or train terminal pickup.

It's my one-owner Prius bought new in January. It was never driven in snow. It has about 2,200 miles total. It contains Package #4 that includes: rear backup camera, smart key system, vehicle stability control, driver and front passenger front side airbags, front and rear side curtain airbags, am/fm cd w/6 speakers, aux audio input and mp3/wma playback ability, carpet floor and trunk mats, cargo net and first aid kit.

This is the new for 2006 Barcelona Red Metallic with Gray cloth interior. It's always been fueled with Tier 1 gas from Chevron, garaged, hand washed, thoroughly detailed every other month using Griot's Best In Show polish and wax and is a non-smoker's car. All books, records and factory touch up paint are included.

There has been no collision, fire, flood, theft or any other kind of damage or repairs of any kind. I'm selling because I have another Prius and Camry Hybrid arriving next month and need the garage space. No dealers, please. If interested, leave an email addy here, I don't respond to PM's.

Thanks for looking and have a great holiday, hopefully in your new Prius!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. amped

amped Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Sold in one day through Craigslist.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Geez.... you moving onto your 4th Prius now? :)

4. amped

amped Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    They're like Wheat Thins. 6th Prius, 2nd HyCam. The HyCam will be a keeper with the Fed credit phaseout. The $1,500 Oregon credit continues indefinitely though, but even with that Prius is no longer the investment home run it was.

I've returned to certain used cars for ROI. Fine by me, now I can just enjoy the hybrid experience and not care about racking up miles on the HyCam, my favorite.

5. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(amped @ Dec 14 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]362369[/snapback]</div>
    In a whole year you only put just over 2000 miles on it? Well I know why you're selling it, but I'm curious why you bought it?