1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006 Toyota Prius Is In the Garage

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Howard, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Howard

Howard New Member

:) This is my first post and I am glad to be a member of this great group. Today I finally found and purchased a Toyota Prius with the options and color my wife wanted. Package 3. White with Gray interior.

My wife is extremely excited about this car because it gets great gas mileage and she will now be able to use the California Car Pool Lane once she receives the proper car pool lane stickers. This should save her over 1 1/4 hours per day of driving.

I have to say, I am extremly impressed with the quality and perfomance of this car. A Toyota is the only car my wife will drive. The only sad part, about buying this car is I will have to sell my 1994 Toyota Camry Wagon with 180,000 miles.

Once, again, I look forward to being a member of this great group of people.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    welcome to PriusChat!!

i think you will find that you have made a very good decision in purchasing your Prius... now there is always the option of the two Prius family... we have several already.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations on your wife's new Prius, and welcome to PriusChat! I think as you get to know what an outstanding car you now have, you'll have a strong desire to get another!

4. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Howard,
    Welcome to PriusChat! Overall, it's a great group. There are quite a few members who have a great deal of knowledge about the Prius (and other stuff, as well.) I hope you and your wife are as happy with your car as I am with mine.
    Happy motoring,

5. robw95

robw95 Junior Member

Congrats! I picked mine up today too. A Silver Pkg 8. I'm already hungrily eyeing the carpool lane. Take care. Rob

6. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Welcome to the Group

You'll learn everything you need to know about your new Prius right here.

Please remember we're "world-wide", so post your location in your profile and add your Prius year/package to your signature.

7. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Welcome and congratulations on the new Prius! :)

8. broncogrl

broncogrl New Member

I've had my 2006 Prius for exactly 2 weeks now and I love it more with each passing day.
    I originally only wanted the car for the use of the carpool lane in California. I commute about 70 miles a day which equals 3 hours a day right now. Now that I have the car - I love it!
    I haven't even gotten my carpool stickers yet and I'm thrilled.
    Also, I'm loving this site. I have learned so much already and have yet to crack the surface.
    Hello All! :D

9. xbdude

xbdude opticat

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats, Howard, on your new Prius! Does anyone know if there have been any members photos of '06s posted on this site yet?

10. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    broncogrl, and welcome! You cheated yourself by making your intro on "someone else's" thread. ( Rob, too.) If you introduce yourself on your own thread, and say something about your Prius (you did) and/or yourself, we'll fawn all over you.

Feel free to get obsessed with your car (half this group is in therapy already) and to jump in and help other newbies with your new-found knowledge. ;) B)