1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007/Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by [email protected], Apr 20, 2007.

1. hollywoodal1@yahoo.com

[email protected] New Member

I bought a 2007 Toyota Prius last Saturday and when I test drove it, the voice navigation worked fine. By Sunday, a horrible feedback sound was coming out of the speakers every time the nav voice came on. It went in for service and as soon as I got it back, the noise reappeared after the first time I hooked up my blackberry to the bluetooth device. After that, even if I a) wasn't making phone calls or B) the blackberry wasn't even in the car, the noise continues. I've had to turn the voice off. Toyota thinks it has to be the phone. Has anyone else experienced this? In case it makes a difference, I've got the blackberry 8700c with the "new AT&T" service.

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You hear this feedback on a phone call or anytime the Nav voice comes on? What about any other sounds?

3. dswells

dswells New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I have a 2007 Prius and a Blackberry 8700C running v4.1.0.377 (Platform 2.0.0.152). After the first week of usage it seems to work fine for me.