1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Camry Hybrid

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by hache917, Jul 6, 2023.

1. hache917

hache917 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    My 2007 Camry Hybrid (143k miles) just started showing the dreaded P0A80 code. Using Dr. Prius/Dr. Hybrid app the longevity test showed I am down to 5.7%. I have a new car on order but it's about 4-6 weeks out. Any advice on whether or not I can make it? The other tests have come out fine so far including on my 12V although the car does also need new brakes and repair of the flex pipe (which I deferred pending my new car).

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    unfortunately, it is impossible to predict. you might as well drive it until you can't, and use the time to search for alternatives like borrowing or rental if it becomes necessary.

Trollbait and drash like this.
  3. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    The battery could be alright. It is possible corrosion of the connectors within the battery can cause issues. Cleaning and replacing them has brought a 'dead' pack back to life. Doing so isn't a quick a fix. I can't say how easy it is to even check. Up to you whether it is worth doing so with a new car on order.

drash likes this.