1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 HE Package #1

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by missmary, Sep 22, 2006.

1. missmary

missmary New Member

I'm interested in buying the 2007 Prius but wondering since the packages have changed if anyone knows where these packages may be available? In New Jersey, the 2006 model you could get Package #3, 5, & 7. But package #3 for the 2007 has so much more now that I can't believe they would try and push all those extras without a more basic option to choose from. Does anyone know if Package #1 (HE) is available in Northern New Jersey for the 2007 model?

2. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <_< Try an area dealer. Although... usually an active PriusChat forum member would likely know more than a dealer salesperson. Toyota.com does not give a clue as to the package availability in various U.S. regions.

In Texas, I'm told today (9/22) that the '07s are actually enroute and the salesperson was able to discuss the variou packages available in this area. They're still not discounting the '06s but have quit adding a "Market Adjustment" on them.

3. missmary

missmary New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Charles Suitt @ Sep 22 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]323499[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks! I was thinking a PriusChat would know more. Enroute is what my local Toyota dealer told me. I'm just worried because, the 2007 with the #3 package is about $1500 more than the 2006 #3 package which I don't think I will be able to afford. Package #1 on the 2007 will work with my budget, though. Cross your fingers for me!

4. mcbrunnhilde

mcbrunnhilde Opera singin' Prius nut!

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    You can go to buyatoyota.com and plug in various zip codes across the country to build a car. Each region decides which packages they want to carry--some are the same, and some carry different option packages. You can see what regions get which packages. I think there's New England, a region that includes New York, and Mid-Atlantic, all of which should be easily accessible to you distancewise. Good luck!