1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Prius ,base with genuine leather seats

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by NYC TAXI, Aug 8, 2009.

1. NYC TAXI

NYC TAXI New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    $13.750 or best offer !
    I bought this car earlier this year hoping that the gas would go up to at least $4.00.
    It did not happen but it does not mean that it will not in a near future.
    Last summer 2006 Prius,base with 75.000 miles was selling for $19.000 !
    Here's copy/paste of my ad from craigslist for more info,
    ------------------------
    The numbers work on this one.
    It will make at least 200.000 miles in a snap with no repairs.
    The only midsize vehicle in the world with the mpg that is better than in any subcompact car- 48 mpg in the city !
    Cutting edge tecnology:
    1.HYBRYD SYNERGY DRIVE-gasoline engine works only when you step on the gas pedal.Other times only elecric motor is on -second engine.You never have to charge HV (high voltage) battery that powers el.motor.It gets charged as you drive the car:a)When gasoline engine works b)When front wheels are turning-kinetic energy similar to windmills and c) When you step on the brakes-regenerative breaking.
    2.LED (light emitting diode )stop lights.
    3.EPS-electric power steering,there's no power steering pump (hydraulic) .
    4.In addition to ABS (anti-lock breaking system) there's "traction control","brake assist" and "EBDS "-electronic brake distribution system for better handling in emergency situations.
    5..Nine air bags .
    6."Drive by wire" technology first introduced by Acura NSX in 1990 and inspired by "fly by wire" that exists in F-16 fighter jet !
    7.ECVT (electric continually variable transmission)-only one speed for going forward and one speed for reverse.No transmission fluid,no repairs,no nonsense.
    8.One of the most aerodynamic cars with the drag coefficient Cx 0.26.Only Mercedes Benz accomplished that and only with its best model,S class in 2006.,two years after Toyota came out with this Prius.
    9.Cruise control,automatic climate control & much ,much more.
    10.Solid perfomance-0-60 in 10 seconds just like Porsche 944 ,1990 model.
    2007 Toyota Prius in STATEN ISLAND , NY 10304: Hatchback Details - 261683915 - AutoTrader.com

2. NYC TAXI

NYC TAXI New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Special offer for PriusChat members!
    $11900 !!!
    This is a short sale. You will not get a 2007 Prius in this condition with leather seats anywhere.
    If you need a reliable car with the minimum cost at the gas station take advantage of this offer because it will not last for long.
    I am not a dealer with a crappy language,I am telling you this from the experience that very few PriusChat members have.

3. boppo

boppo Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II

Since you only have 9 posts, how can you say very few members have experience?

4. NYC TAXI

NYC TAXI New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ---------------
    Well,
    You can make a guess how many Priuschat members made 175.000 miles with 2-nd gen.Prius and I did it !
    Talk is just a talk but the real miles are the real thing.

5. NYC TAXI

NYC TAXI New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A