1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Prius Pkg 5 Nav Dealer Demo. $24.5K total (including tax, title, license, misc)

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by PriusVB, Dec 17, 2007.

1. PriusVB

PriusVB New Member

After lots of back and forth over a 2 week period, I got my 2007 Prius Pkg 5 Nav Dealer Demo. $24.5K total (including tax, title, license, misc). Probably could have done a bit better, but I got bored with the exercise. It was lightly used as a factory car with 4000 miles. So far, I love it. Haven't finished the first tank yet, but so far it looks like about 48 MPG. Located in Va. Beach which is essentially flat, so that helps. >50 MPG or Bust! :)

2. BeaneMo

BeaneMo New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I just picked up a 2008 Magnetic Gray package 5 for $25,051 plus tax, license and $45 document fee (total OTD of $28,030). Waited 3 weeks in order to get the Mag Gray but no regrets - but frustrating as the arrival date changed twice. I'm in the Los Angeles area and got a total of 9 quotes but contacted 12 dealerships total. Penske Toyota quoted $25,055 but sold the car before I was ready to get it. Most dealerships admitted flat out they couldn't match Penske's price. I ended up buying the car from Symes Toyota of Pasadena and Andy Bingham was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the car which I found extremely helpful as this is my first hybrid.

Now I have so much to learn about this car!