1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Prius - Soon To Be New Member

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Dahgu, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Dahgu

Dahgu New Member

Hi all! I'm a newbie here, having just ordered my Mag Grey '07 Prius with all the goodies, which should be in sometime in the next couple of weeks. I have a couple questions going through my mind and am curious what others here think.

1) Satellite Radio - I'm currently a lifetime Sirius member. I didn't see the factory Sirius option for the '07s and am afraid that I'm going to end up with a sub-par satellite radio receiver that doesn't work with the touch screen as well as say, factory XM. The '08s show Sirius as an option. Are there any other '07 loaded Touring owners out there that have experience here?

2) EV Button - I read an article and watched a video that showed the '07 Prius with an EV button, and they made it sound like it was standard. From what I gather, it's an add-on that disables the gas engine. I was hoping it was standard from the factory. What's the scoop?

3) '08 Models - I went out to find what the option package was called for my '07 order and see that the '08s are now on the website. Does anyone know the differences? Now's the time to change if I'm going to be missing something. :D

4) Anyone want to buy my '06 SRT8 Charger? HA! That's what I am replacing with a Prius. Hopefully, I'll have both long enough to get some pictures of both in the driveway. I'm curious if it will cause some kind of matter / anti-matter explosion or something. :D There has to be some kind of Universal law against those two cars being within 10 feet of each other.

I enjoy reading the posts here and am making a list of neat modifications. I can't wait to drive this thing, but don't look forward to all the teasing I will get. :D

Thanks for listening.

Dahgu...

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Unless they are giving you a fabulous deal on the '07, why aren't you buying an '08?

3. Dahgu

Dahgu New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Sep 9 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]509674[/snapback]</div>

I was originally told the '08s were not due until Q1 of '08, so I had an '07 redirected to Denver. They're doing full MSRP as well. You bring up a good point and I will be having a colorful chat with them in the a.m. :D