1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 Barcelona Red #6 10/07 Fayetteville, AR

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by lonestarslp, Nov 6, 2007.

1. lonestarslp

lonestarslp New Member

Date Ordered: Oct '07
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Toyota of Fayetteville, Fayetteville, AR
    Timeframe given for delivery: November 12, 2007
    Color: Barcelona Red
    Option Package: 6
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: No list

I am on the "A" list--I have a VIN number! I live in the DFW area, but the prices were so bad and the service was so poor that I ended up ordering a car in Arkansas because my brother lives there and it is not too far away. I avoided the PIOs and the runaround. At least I hope! I do not have a buyer's agreement yet and I did not put down a deposit. So, I will have to update to let you know.

All dealers I have worked with the DFW area (at least 8) have been less than helpful about helping me get a car without an "extra mile" or "sealant" package. I am pretty sick of it. If this deal falls through, I may have to go get a Honda or an Acura. At least they just try to talk you into it.

2. mabelair

mabelair New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lonestarslp @ Nov 6 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]535731[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your order. Here's hoping that it goes well with the dealer in AR!

MAB