1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008, Package #6, Spectra Blue Mica

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by CatahoulaB, Nov 25, 2007.

1. CatahoulaB

CatahoulaB Redneck Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Dealer: Joseph Toyota Cincinnati, OH
    Ordered On: 2 Nov.
    Promised for: 21 Nov
    Took Delivery: 20 Nov :)

Full Body Venture Shield scheduled for 30 Nov.

almost through the first tank with about 80% of the grill blocked, and geting 47 in about 45 degree average temp. Still learning but very excited.

2. lefat1

lefat1 Fat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatahoulaB @ Nov 25 2007, 07:39 AM) [snapback]543905[/snapback]</div>
    lucky you...i ordered a black pack 6 touring 2 months ago and havent heard hi nor low about it...1 day i was on toyota.com and noticed a closer dealer had a spectra blue in stock according to internet site...when i called he didnt believe me so he went to the lot and called me right back with his hand on it...when i went in 30 nano seconds later, it was love at 1st sight...what a beautiful color, especially at night in a well lit area..moral: patience is a virtue..sorry about the weather up there, still in the low 80's here, hopefully will cool down soon
    good luck
    john

3. Michgal007

Michgal007 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  4. kylehayes

kylehayes New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I am looking to get a Prius and the new Spectra blue caught my eye on Toyota's colors page. However, when I went to go "build" my Prius on the site, this color was not available in the options.

Is it only available in certain areas, or should I just check directly with my local dealer?