1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2008 Prius, Base Model, Very Good Condition

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by NC_Prius, Dec 12, 2009.

1. NC_Prius

NC_Prius Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm selling a 2008 base model Prius, Seaside Pearl (light blue) with bisque interior. It's currently on ebay at:

Toyota : Prius:eBay Motors (item 120505597325 end time Dec-17-09 14:05:03 PST)

I have it listed for just barely over the "Excellent" trade-in value on Kelley Blue Book, not for the private seller amount.

Please pardon me if I'm not permitted to double post with this on ebay. If not, I'll remove this. Otherwise, more details are listed on the auction, and I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Thank you!

2. bagwell

bagwell Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    whats the "SE" in the auction title?

3. NC_Prius

NC_Prius Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for bringing that up. SE is written all over my title application that the dealer typed up as the body style. But I don't see it in any of the other paperwork, so I'm going to take it off the listing title. It probably means Standard Edition but it's not on the car.

EDIT: Well, I can't make any changes to the description now because there's a bid on the car. So I'll need to explain if someone asks on ebay.