1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 Prius Colors

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by sgails, Jul 31, 2007.

1. sgails

sgails sgails

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I have a 2006 Prius which I just love. My husband wants to buy a 2008 for himself. Does anyone know what if any color changes Toyota is making to the 2008? This will be the third Prius in our family. Any info will be appreciated. Thank you.

2. Sonny Jim

Sonny Jim New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sgails @ Jul 31 2007, 05:53 AM) [snapback]487940[/snapback]</div>
    I telephoned and spoke with my contact at the local Toyota dealership today. He is the Internet and Fleet Sales Manager, and has been a straight shooter in all of our dealings.

He said the 2008 Prius is scheduled to arrive on August 20, but he did not have any information on new colors, and he was with a client at the time and could not look at any resource materials.

I am also considering purchasing a 2008 Prius. I had a 2005 Prius that I just loved, but traded it in last December for something else after it was damaged. I have regretted the decision ever since, and may find myself at the dealership around August 20. :)

3. Sonny Jim

Sonny Jim New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid