1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2008 Prius for KBB price

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by HoosierHopeful, Aug 14, 2009.

1. HoosierHopeful

HoosierHopeful New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    2008 Prius for CARFAX-guaranteed price

I have a beautiful (hence, Bella) package 2 Prius that I've owned for nearly 2 years now. I've babied her (kept shining, no smoking) and she has only 16,250 miles. She's had all her 5000 mile service appointments at the local dealership where I bought her; she's always passed inspection with flying colors and she's always performed flawlessly. I generally get 47-50 mpg, but on the hills of Ohio she has gotten 54. I've switched jobs recently (making less and driving only 1000 miles since last October) so this beautiful car is wasted on me--I'd like to see her driven and loved. Bella is silver pine mica with a gray interior, excellent shape in and out, with the re-call replaced all-weather mats (and accelerator pedal fix). Custom-fit sunshield included. I can send you the CARFAX report I just paid for--my car qualifies for the guaranteed buy-back. I'm going to ask the CARFAX suggested price of $20,635 but may negotiate. Remember the features of package 2 (Smart Key system, stability control, enhanced audio system with mp3 jack, and backup camera). And of course, it is still under warranty. I'm in central Indiana; if you're interested, reply here, or contact me before I change my mind :p at srgriffith"at"gmail.com.

Attached Files: