1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 prius for sale

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by Log home, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Log home

Log home New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It is someone's lucky day. My Prius needs a traction battery so here is the deal you have been waiting for. 171,000 miles, serviced every 5-7 thousand miles- some by Toyota-some by myself, all pertinent recalls done by Toyota, new 12v battery, second main belt just installed, second trans axle fluid just changed, very good tires, second set of spark plugs just installed,has had one change of the lifetime radiator fluid at about 100,000 miles, brakes good, beautiful red. The inside has a crack in the plastic on the driver's side armrest. The center console is fairly well worn. The rest of the interior fair for the mileage and the year. There is a small dent by the driver's side rear tail light, a few scratches behind the right rear wheel well, the front air dam was damaged and repaired but the black grill in the middle needs to be replaced. I have done extensive searching ( thanks to this chat line) for a replacement battery pack and found a company in Central Ca that will replace it for $2,200.00 with a new battery-yes NEW with a 48 month UNLIMITED MILEAGE warranty- WAY BETTER THAN TOYOTA!!! (You install) I can give that info if you need it. So here is the deal: $6550.00 or trade for late model VW Jetta or Passat diesel with a manual transmission. Also if you purchase a new traction battery separately and live near Tehachapi, Ca I would install it for you. I purchased this car new in August 2008 for $27,500.00. My name is Cliff and phone # is 661-330-7347

JMD likes this.
  2. JMD

JMD 2012 Prius 4 Solar Roof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Sounds like a good deal

You should upload a few photos