1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 Prius PKG #2 with 112k miles for 7.5k

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Brenz, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Brenz

Brenz New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello,

I'm looking to buy a Prius as my daily commuter, I don't plan on driving this car more than 8k~ miles per year.

I found this Prius, it has pristine auto records, all serviced by dealerships, recalls were taken care of, 100k and 110k maint was on record at a Toyota dealership. There is minor cosmetic damage (melted trunk handle, which I can fix thanks to the guide on this forum), and melted antenna (20$ fix with a replacement).

I cannot find anything wrong with this car except the 16k~ miles per year that was done on it. Hybrid battery and mechanic checked it out and it came out okay. Dealer was also offering a 6-month warranty free-of-charge as well.

This is my 2nd Prius. I moved across the country to Florida from CA, I decided to sell my old prius to my twin brother (2005 prius with 100k miles) earlier this year who has driven it to 120k+ in 10 months (facepalm).

I was driving a clunker and it was driving me insane with 70$+ fill-ups, so I'm in the market for a older Gen-2 Prius.

As far as a deal goes, this prius was the best "deal" I could find in terms of price value, the dealership is in a remote location in south west Florida.

I've done a few DIY fixes on my old Prius. I'm just trying to find a reason to not pull or pull the trigger.

2. xpcman

xpcman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    It's a fair deal.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    sounds like a pretty good deal to me, all the best!(y)