1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 Prius Pkg#6 with Leather

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by ArizonaHybrid, Mar 5, 2008.

1. ArizonaHybrid

ArizonaHybrid New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Ok guys I am not a Prius owner yet and I am still shopping. I found a dealer out here with a silver with grey leather interior 2008 with 22 miles. MSRP is 29K. Window sticker price. It has every option except touring. The dealer will sell it for $26,900 plus taxes, etc. Is this a good price for a package 6 with leather? Or should I keep looking? Thanks for the input in advance.

2. PriConvert

PriConvert Prius Convert

It seems the prices are all over for Prii, depending upon location. Persons have reported prices as low as 25,xxx. Try requesting quotes from several dealers in your area; you'll probably do better.

And remember, Magnetic Gray is the most fuel efficient color.

3. NorCal Rusty

NorCal Rusty RatherBWakeboarding

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I just bought a Mag Gray 2008 touring (package 6) for $25,788 plus tax and tags. Several of the salesman told me a 2008 Prius Package 6 is around $500 bucks cheaper. More dealer quotes help. Plus, don't get the extended warranty at the dealership as you can get it cheaper here.
    Rusty

4. Hemi4Prius

Hemi4Prius Geek Girl

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I paid $25,471 for a package #6, fully loaded, non-touring, from Walnut Creek Toyota. Ask for Katie in the internet dept. Wonderful experience, great dealership. I just got my car on Sunday!

5. cruz_vegas

cruz_vegas New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hemi4Prius, did you have to negotiate much tog et this price and was yors a touring? Thank for the info!

6. Hemi4Prius

Hemi4Prius Geek Girl

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

Didn't have to negotiate at ALL! Just give Katie a call, she'll give you the same price. Mine is a non-touring... I wanted a softer ride.

Here is the dealership's website. Be sure to ask for Katie in the Internet Dept!
    Toyota Walnut Creek Walnut Creek CA

7. cruz_vegas

cruz_vegas New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    This is great. Thanks for the tips!

8. hxiong

hxiong Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    wow, thats cheeper than my package 5...guess it kind of sucks to be a first time buyer