1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 Red #6

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by BobA, Jun 19, 2008.

1. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    my Prius salesman.. turned broker.. has sent me the following e-mail.. he is a square shooting guy.. has no hidden costs.. this Prius will probably go fast.. if you are interested.. contact him ASAP.. he is located in the Denver area.. sorry I couldn't find an 800# when I Googled his company..

Robby Andersen

I have had a 2008 red package #6 Prius come available that is due in at the end of June. I wanted to let all of you know in case you are interested or know of a friend or family member who has an interest in this vehicle. As the price of gas has escalated, so has the demand on the Toyota Prius. There is currently a 3-12 month wait list at dealerships. Having owned two Prius's I can tell you that this may be the best vehicle on the planet and yes I did average 50MPG in my many years of ownership. The price will be MSRP + tax, which should be $28,404 + tax. There will be no hidden fees! If you should have an interest in this vehicle please get back to me immediately. It will go to the first person with a deposit. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Thank you,

Jay Titterington

[email protected]

HM Brown & Associates
    Cell 720-480-0661
    Fax 720-206-0355

2. sorka

sorka Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    12 month wait list?

3. bigrichard

bigrichard New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Probably. There isn't anything I want bad enough to get on a wait list that long. If Toyota doesn't step up to the plate with these cars somebody else will with something quite a bit compatible.