1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 Spectra Blue Touring package # 6 - 4/5/08 - Everett WA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Weirdo23, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Weirdo23

Weirdo23 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I placed my order back on May 5th, 2008 at Rodland Toyota/Scion in Everett, Washington. At the time the only Prius they had on the lot was a 2007 rental which is what I test drove. We agreed on a price and I put down a $500 deposit. My salesman told me he would call me ever other week as they received their allocation to let me know if my order matched up. Although it's only been just over a month I was beginning to doubt I'd ever see the car as the last two times we had spoken there was nothing coming in for me:(. Well, today that changed! My salesman called and said my order has been allocated!!! They should have the car in by the end of the month! Whew!!

Can't wait to take delivery!

Weirdo:D

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Glad to hear the good news, you will like the touring package 6, and the spectra is a pretty color, not as nice as magnetic gray, but my second choice. ;)

3. Weirdo23

Weirdo23 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Little Update... Dealer called again, car is in!! Unfortunately my bank loan check expired and a new one is in the mail. Scheduled to take delivery on 12 July!!! Can't wait!!!;)

4. Weirdo23

Weirdo23 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    :D Woohoo!!! Picked it up yesterday!!!

I picked up my 2008 Touring (package # 6), Spectra Blue Mica yesterday at Rodland Toyota in Everett, WA. I went through the Internet Sales Department and started the process with Wendy Cliffton. My final sales person was Mike Hilderbrand. It was a wonderful experience. Very knowledgeable, fair price, and no pressure at all. I would definitely do business there again.

It was a long wait, but definitely worth it! I know I am going to love this car!

Rick

5. Unlimited_MPG

Unlimited_MPG Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Congrats! It will be nice to see another Prius in the Puget Sound Area!

6. Tammy7287

Tammy7287 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Right on! Congrats. I love my Spectra Blue Mica...I'm sure you will too. :)