1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 won't start key fob stuck every warning light plus red triangleno start

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Esterbrookangela2, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Esterbrookangela2

Esterbrookangela2 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Today my key fob was stuck ievery warning light was on plus red triangle Park was flashing green on the dash it was at the neutral park reverse anyway that was on wouldn’t go off in and let it sit there for about 30 minutes then it started so kind of weird. Just wondering what is going on can anybody help me with this? I’m scared to drive it anywhere .

2. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Are you able to have the car scanned for codes?

3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Try to make it happen again The remote getting locked in the slot is somewhat problematic so is your display out You have a zero on your dash for the speedometer You see your gas gauge? When you go out put your foot on the brake and push the start button to ready the car Don't take your eyes off the dash as the check engine light the first thing you see to come on the dash when you push the power button with your foot on the brake? What do you see first? When you push the button with your foot not on the brake in the car ready does the car immediately turn off? No you have to hold the button listen for the click in the back to turn the car off?