1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2009 Prius Touring - Package 6 (Arizona)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by M8s, Oct 30, 2011.

1. M8s

M8s Retired and Lovin' It

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    SOLD - on the first day. Sorry it took me so long to update. Thanks for looking. One owner Superwhite Prius Touring with 16,250 miles (right now) - $21,000 or best offer.

Package 6 was the highest options package then available and includes the following:
    -Tan Leather interior
    -GPS Navigation
    -Color back-up camera
    -Premium JBL sound system w/ 6 disc CD and mp3 jack
    -HID headlights
    -Fog lights
    -Auto dimming rear view mirror with Homelink system
    -Smart key system (two keys)
    -Satellite radio (never used)
    -Bluetooth (never used)
    -Other stuff

The Touring package includes stiffer suspension, larger wheels and tires and a longer spoiler

I added the following:
    -Door panel moldings (color matched)
    -24” 3M clear bra, professionally installed (covers the entire front bumper and most of the hood and front fenders, as well as headlights, mirrors and door pockets)
    -Tinted windows, professionally installed
    -Mud flaps
    -Rear bumper protector
    -All weather mats (carpet mat in cargo area)
    -Car Cubby

It does not have one scratch, pit or ding. I can’t tell you how many coats of wax it has but there are a lot. I’ve had the oil and filter changed at 1,000, 5,000, 10,000 and 15,000 miles. I have all receipts and the window sticker. It originally retailed for around $30.5K but, as I bought it just as the Gen III was coming out, I got about $4,400 off in manufacturer’s incentives. I have the title in hand (Colorado title).

I'm selling it because I just bought a Prius v and already have another Superwhite 2009 Prius package 6.