1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2009 Toyota Prius Road Test Review

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Tideland Prius, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I had valet-parked the Prius while attending a corporate function at a local hotel. After the function was over, I went to the parking attendant, handed him my valet ticket and said, “I'm the one with the Prius!” To that he replied, “You look like a Prius kind of person,” and smiled.

I'm not really sure what a “Prius kind of person” looks like. If this were true my guess is that you'd see a lot more little blonde girls running around town in their hybrid cars! What I'm guessing the attendant meant, physical features aside, is someone who looks concerned about the environment and who wants to make a difference in the world. He was right.

Full Article

This is probably the 3rd or 4th article from her on the Prius. She really likes the Prius lol.

2. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    LMAO !!!!! Hahahaha!!!!! "You look like a Prius kind of person," Hahahaha!!!! ROFL!!!

Actually, where I live, in Orange County, CA, I see a lot of hotties in Prius cars.

There's a girl in my city that is about 20, a total "hottie" and she drives an original red Insight. Awesome! That's totally hot to see her in an Insight. All the way. :D

(FYI: I'm not some creepy old man - I'm 29yrs old. ...and a college grad.)

Have you a picture of yourself next to your car, so that I can see what someone who "looks like a Prius kind of person," looks like? :D

-Also, as someone who is younger, and still has several friends that are still in college, I can tell you that amongst the younger generation, the Prius is not in any way a "geek gadget." The Prius is perceived as cool amongst the youth of America. And when I talk to "cool" kids and ask them if they would drive a Prius, they say "totally. ... if I could afford one."

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Sure but you'll be disappointed cause I'm not her lol.

4. SW03ES

SW03ES Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    LOL, I think she just missed the fact that the valet attendent was just hitting on her.

5. sdtundra

sdtundra Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Ive actually gotten some winks from hotties while driving my Prius over in La Jolla. Apparently I look like a truck person though:(Been there, done that

Who would've guessed. I graduated high school in 2007. I take my brother to school sometimes and pick him up. The count for SRHS is 1 Insight 3 Prius'. Not bad. O and a First Gen Civic Hybrid