1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Invoice Price?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by PetersPrius, May 17, 2009.

1. PetersPrius

PetersPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Want to trade in my '06 for the '010 Prius III which is listed at Toyoto,com as 23,750. No options. What is dealer price ? cause I think the demand will not be as expected. They are still sitting on 09s. What have you been paying?

2. rcsting

rcsting Toyota Fanatic

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four

You might want to check out this thread

http://priuschat.com/forums/prius-hybrid-news/61731-next-gen-prius-already-hot-seller.html

Reports are that Toyota has received over 75K Pre Orders. I think there is a demand ;) Most dealers are selling at MSRP, some are adding $1000-$4000 ( So Cal) and one dealer has offered $500.00 off of MSRP.

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    edmunds.com has the so-called "Invoice" prices:

2010 Toyota Prius Pricing and Information

But if you want to know the current true dealer invoice price, you'll have to add I believe $430 for Advertising Fees in NY.

If you're hoping to get a 2010 Prius at close to Invoice + Advertising Fees, I'm guessing you're going to have to wait at least 2 - 3 years.

4. mirak

mirak New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Bargains will be had once the dealers have finished harpooning all the preorder-ers. Wait 2-3 months.

5. scienceexpert

scienceexpert New Member

Model:
    II
    :rockon:[There she blows!

Another customer got the harpoon!

I just called about a dozen dealers in the Los Angeles, CA. area and the gouge went as high as $5,000 over invoice and $2,000, but most everybody was MSRP in the NV, UT, Oregon, AZ & CA areas. They were sticking on the Bluetooth, floor mats and bumper aplique.

I did find one internet dealer in So. Cal. willing to honor the Costco discount program at $500 under MSRP with only a $55 DOC & $75 drive out of state fee.

(*A discount after a zillion e-mails & calls and now its already started calls from former dealers. We have it at MSRP, but we added chrome rims and tires add-on, and its only $26,000. I don't think so!)

They will get my business come mid June to July. They were even going to take some on my Toyota Visa which gives me an additional 5% discount.

Most dealers would only go $3K to max $5K on the card. Better than nothing and you can charge the Chat Extended warranty on it.

I just picked it up from our dealer on our site.

Fast service on the card.:rockon::rockon:

6. equake

equake Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Can you tell us or PM me the So Cal dealer that honored the Costco Discount. I might check that one out once the hubbub has died down for the first couple of months. Thanks.

7. turapeach

turapeach Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    We are returning to Milwaukee from China in the middle of July and will need a car - but since we have never driven a Prius, we don't want to order one ahead of time if we don't have to. I'll contact you if the local guys can't help us out.

8. Martin37

Martin37 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Just checked out the Costco Auto Program this AM; they do not yet have the 2010 Pruis listed, as yet no price info.[​IMG]

9. Jabber

Jabber Chicagoland Prius Guy

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Costco pricing is set by the individual dealer. Not by Costco. However, once one dealer in your area sets a price on a vehicle, 99% of the others will follow suit very shortly.

10. wflores

wflores New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid

Which So Cal dealership was that? I am very interested.