1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Leather seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by cossie1600, Nov 5, 2009.

1. cossie1600

cossie1600 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    A few months back I saw a youtube video that shows the easy installation of a set of leather seat covers for a 2010. Anyone know what brand and kind it is? I desperately need a set of leather seat cover as my seat is about to be destroyed by my dog.

Thanks

2. djasonw

djasonw Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Let me get this right... You have factory leather which your dog has been chewing on (assumption). You want to buy leather seat covers to protect the factory leather? My question to you is if my interpretation is correct, what's to say your dog won't destroy the seat covers? My parents went through two linoleum floors before they switched to tile as the golden retriever snacked on the first two floors!! I would imagine that the seat covers will afford a level of protection and then when it gets ripped you can just buy/install another set. Do a search online as there are tons of sites that sell seat covers for the Prius. I'm not sure about the 2010 as you may have a limited choice until more companies make the fitment for the new model.

3. blippo

blippo New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Might have been Clazzio
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW6QJ-a-mmY]YouTube - Toyota Prius(07model~) Clazzio Car Seat Cover[/ame]

4. Rhino

Rhino New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Does the Prius have airbags in the seats and do the leather covers hinder the function of the seat airbags (assuming there is a seat airbag)

5. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    You have to get seat covers that allow for the side airbags (I think that is what you meant?).

6. cossie1600

cossie1600 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I didn't buy the 4k leather seats from toyota, base model here.I found the rizzio one, I am going to call them about fitment and airbags. they are 450.my dog didn't chew anything. toyota gave us the crappy suede like seats that absorb all odor and sweat and traps fur. I absolutely hate them. it also doesn't help my dog had diariea and crap all over it.

7. xbdude

xbdude opticat

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Leather "installed at the port" is $1399. And nicer than factory, IMHO . .

8. rrolff

rrolff Prius Surgeon

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yes - the seats are very cheap.

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-iii...me-katzkin-discounts-290-leather-upgrade.html - a thread on the Katzkin leather - more expensive - but very nice.

9. SlowTurd

SlowTurd I LIKE PRIUS'S

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III