1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius gas tank

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by alfon, May 22, 2009.

1. alfon

alfon Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    2010 Prius III with Navi / winter gray metallic with dark gray interior:

Went to fill up but in Oregon you can not pump your own gas into a car, OK with a motorcycle.

Anyways, there was two pips remaining after about 400 miles of driving since new. The attendant placed the nozzel on the slow speed and when it shut off she placed it back on the pump and pumped in no additional gas.

It took 7.998 gallons, and I have no idea how it was filled before, the dealer had filled it prior to me leaving the dealership.

Came out to about 50 MPG based on that. That A trip reading was 51 and change.

I believe the tank has no more bladder and I wonder how many gallons you can place in the tank after ithe pump stops.

When I left the gas station the tank was full all of the pips light.

The tank said 580 miles or so to empty.

By the way, my finace' and me really love this car and she has a song she named the Prius song when she is driving.

Alfon and Nadia

2. Husker4theSpurs

Husker4theSpurs Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A

pics?

3. alfon

alfon Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

We tried; we have several pictures when we first purchased 05/17/09 but we could not upload them to the sight.

Alfon

4. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    You may not have had 10 posts yet. You should try again. Let us know if you need instructions, but actually, even simple copy paste sometimes works.

5. alfon

alfon Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just tried to copy and paste it didn't work

Alfon

6. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    OK. You just need to know where the picture files are on your computer. When drafting the new message, you click on the paperclip along the top row, which opens another dialogue box. You'll see a box titled "Upload File from your Computer". Clicking on one of the "Browse" buttons will take you to your computer, where you can locate and double click on the desired photo. You can do up to 3, and then click on the Upload button. You can then just close the dialogue box. The pictures are now attached and will show up when you post/submit the message. If the pictures are on a photo website, like flicker or picasso, you can also just post a link to the correct photo album.

7. Richard P

Richard P New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    I'm curious about that song !

What are the words ?