1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius Gen III bluetooth and Nokia 6085 cellphone

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by volunteer73, Aug 28, 2010.

1. volunteer73

volunteer73 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I can't figure out how to add my phone list. There was no problem connecting the phone but when I attempt to transfer my phone list. It simply displays "transferring" and "operate the phone". I could use some help. Thanks.

2. eglmainz

eglmainz New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Once it is done transferring (which could take several minutes, depending on the size of the book, and the speed of your phone). Once done, you should be able to click on the 'Speed Dial buttons, and it will ask you if you would like to add a contact to it. If you contacts have transferred, you would be able to see them there, and scroll through them.

If this does not work, I would suggest going to the car, with your manual (for syncing the phone book), and redo each step one by one to confirm it's not user error (nothing personal, but you'd want to be sure). Then, if this does not work, I would go to your dealer with that information, and ask for help. They should be able to oblige.

3. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  4. Johnnie

Johnnie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi Volunteer,
    After the NAV messages: 'transferring' and 'operate the phone' do the following on the 6085:
    1) Access Contacts (Menu / Address Book / Names)
    2) Highlight one name and select Details
    3) Click 'Options' (lower left of 6085 screen'
    4) Click 2 Up Arrows to go from 'View' to 'Send bus. card', and Select
    5) Click 1 Up Arrow to go to 'Via Bluetooth', and Select
    6) Click 1 Up or 1 Down Arrow to go to 'All details', and Select
    7) At this point, the 6085 will connect to the NAV system. When it displays 'CAR MULTIMED...', click Select
    8) When transfer of this single contact is complete, the NAV will prompt you to 'Add Another Contact' (paraphrasing).

Any questions, please contact me.

Take care