1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius w/under 70k nav/seat covers DC Metro area

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by thewraith, Sep 8, 2015.

1. thewraith

thewraith Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    '10 Prius standard model with navteq navigation system, bluetooth audio/phone, maps updated for 2013. Custom interior that is actually nicer than the interior in my 2014 BMW. The seats underneath look brand new.

The interior of this car (As you can see) is in excellent condition. There are a few scratches on the outside of the car and the front driver side very bottom of the bumper has a scrape along with the rear bumper needs a clip replaced ($42 on ebay) because I sat on the bumper and it pulled the clip out.

Low mileage, 68.5k and rising since I drive the car occasionally.

I am not a dealer, the car does not have a backup camera, and I have owned it for 2.5 years. You are welcome to take it a mechanic at YOUR expense to have it checked out.

Oil changed every 5k miles with full synthetic, recent cvt fluid change, 44mpgs highway, 51 city. This car has no issues other than the front tires which are at about 40% and has been extremely reliable to own.

$11,400 OBO, will sell to local buyers who will come and pick the car up themselves ONLY. No overseas shipping, no state to state shipping, no payment plans, and don't contact me to try to sell my car. Lowball offers will be ignored.

I am selling because I have too many cars.. The car has been my daily driver for the past two years and I am hesitant to sell it because it never gives me any issues.

Attached Files:

#1 thewraith, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015