1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Toyota Prius bra, front end cover LeBra

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by shaun82af, Apr 27, 2010.

1. shaun82af

shaun82af New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    eBay item # 250622650174

One 2010 Prius front end cover (bra) made by LeBra. Fits only 2010 Prius. It has been used on one road trip about a 1,000 miles. It has been cleaned. Has minor wear and a ~3 inch hole (pictured, out lined in red) on the lower right were it wraps around the lower lip of the bumper. Very hard to see when the bra is on the car. Otherwise it is still in good shape. Easy to install and comes with the instrustions and related paperwork in it's factor box. No more long road trips for me so I have no more need for it.

Manufacturer Part Number: 551215-01

Please let me know if you have any questions.

This bra retails for no less than $80.00 brand new.
    Product Description
    Fitted to cover all painted frontal surfaces, the two-piece LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is constructed with convenience in mind you can open your hood with it in place, and the unit doesnt need to be removed when it gets wet. An inner lining made of unique knit material resists moisture while protecting the shine and finish of your car. Custom-made for your vehicle. The LeBra All-Weather Car Bra remains in place even when wet.

2. bnjinlv

bnjinlv Junior Member

3. bnjinlv

bnjinlv Junior Member

What dp you want for it?

[email protected]