1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Toyota Prius liftback in Silver

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by kitkit201, Sep 5, 2015.

1. kitkit201

kitkit201 Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hello

I am selling my 2010 Toyota Prius. I bought this car as a salvage title and have drove the car 40k in the last year and a half of owning it. The car has driven safely and straight. I have installed Michillen Energy Saver tires (the best tires you can get) and get 51+ mpgs per tank with my commute. I am looking for a more bigger car to carry things and AWD and although i will miss the EXCELLENT miles per gallon of this Prius.

What you are getting
    * 2010 Toyota Prius Model 2.
    * Odometer 92083
    * Single CD MP3 with AUX jack
    * Push button start
    * AC, power steering, power windows, power door locks
    * Tinted windows (very light in the front)
    * HID H11 lights that are 5000k . Really nice looking and bright at night
    * Michelin Energy Saver tires (7/32 left) Still a lot of thread left. Purchased from American's Tire which will be transferred to you for free tire rotation and balancing
    * Manuals, 2 remote smart keys which allow you to open the door automatically.
    * Husky water proof floor mats
    * Tourneau trunk cover
    * Trunk "Prius Plugin" Carpet

I have all the records from the previous owner who lived in SF. I recently got a 90k service done on the car and the car came back with a clean bill with no problems. The only thing that needs to be fixed is the airbag and some wires which cost about $1000 quoted from the Toyota dealer in SF. I did not want to fix that problem and I have adjusted my price because of that. You can fix it if you want to, but I did not choose to do that and saved some cash.

The car drives straight and you wouldn't be able to tell it's a salvage title otherwise.

Asking for $8600 obo. Plenty of life left on the car. Dont let the salvage title fool you.

More pictures can be found here: 2010 Toyota Prius Silver

Attached Files: