1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Toyota Prius Preview w/ Video

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Tideland Prius, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Prius: Latin, meaning: "to go before."
    It was no accident that Toyota chose California as a launch location for the 2010 Prius; after all, it's 'ground zero' in the US environmental movement, which includes the most arduous emissions regulations within North America.

The new Prius is the third generation of Toyota's mid-size hybrid-powered vehicle that essentially spurred the hybrid craze back in 2000. Since then, 1.7 million Prius hybrids have been sold globally to folks wishing to make a positive environmental statement or simply seeking the best return on their gasoline dollar.

http://www.auto123.com/en/news/car-...deo?model=prius&carid=1106101800&artid=105545

2. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Nice video - thanks for posting it. So what's your driving impression of the 2010? ;)

3. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Good article. Thanks.
    It's awesome to read about all of the new features.
    Good video. He says we have to wait until June though. (previously, I thought it was estimated to be here in April) At least we know now. June. cool.
    In the video, he tosses the key fob in a compartment. Ummm. It might be a good idea to keep that in your pocket at all times. :D (it will bring an end to car thefts and keys locked in the car. Car jackers won't be going anywhere after you jump out)

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    My driving impression is ... ^*&%*#%^@ is ... !#%^!%^!#$

Sorry, I guess the transmission was lost. Guess you gotta wait til I fix it. Should be around the end of March :p.