1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Toyota Prius Projector-beam halogen headlamps

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by HelpSaveMotherEarth, Sep 12, 2009.

1. HelpSaveMotherEarth

HelpSaveMotherEarth New Member

Model:
    IV
    can somebody post pics of the lights on at night.....or has any one seen a video of the at night yet...please post...thank you.....

2. xvs

xvs Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    I hate those super bright lights. They're blinding and I think they could contribute to accidents by blinding drivers coming towards you.

3. Sneezy

Sneezy Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  5. bps

bps Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I hate the OP's super bright post. Totally unnecessary...

Edit: it was corrected by a moderator.

6. HelpSaveMotherEarth

HelpSaveMotherEarth New Member

Model:
    IV
    you. Don't have to read what I post.

7. bps

bps Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    HelpSaveMotherEarth,

I'm sorry, but PriusChat is not about drama. So no need for any of that here. This is (generally) a very friendly community for Prius enthusiasts. All that we ask is that you contribute with meaningful posts that help the community as a whole. That does includes any questions you have about the Prius since it will provoke thought and answers from other forum members.

One should always try to write their posts in a way that others can understand (trust me, this will help you in real life too), but if you truly have a poor grasp of writing in the English language, then don't worry about it and don't snipe-back at other people's replies. Just press on with your best efforts at meaningful posts on the topic at hand: the Toyota Prius. After all, this is what this forum is about; anything else should be taken elsewhere.

One of the members has already posted comparison pics of the Halogen vs. LED headlights and it was pretty informative...and may be just what you are looking for. I would search for it and post it right now, but I have to head out to work on a photography assignment in less than 5 minutes. If you haven't found it by the time I get home, I will post a link then.

Bryan