1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Lexus brochures just arrived at dealers - CT200h included with all the other cars. Photos.

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Rybold, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    We stopped by our local Lexus dealer earlier today to look at the HS250h, and inside the showroom they had a stack of the new 2011 brochures. The CT200h appears alongside all the other production cars. There is no mention of this as a prototype or "coming soon." This brochure lists the CT200h as if it was sitting on the dealer lots right now. hint.hint. at Lexus's future plans for the CT200h.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  2. Flaninacupboard

Flaninacupboard Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So the Prius C might get power seats and dual climate control? very nice...

3. spwolf

spwolf Senior Member

power seats and dual climate control is purely $$$ decision, nothing to do with CT200h, and I doubt Prius C will get it... Prius C will be Yaris platform vehicle, while CT200h is close to the Prius.

4. Flaninacupboard

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I thought someone had already said the V and C would share the regular platform?

Or maybe the C is just the auris hybrid with a different name.

5. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Neat..really neat...

Unfortunately? I think the only way I can afford the Hybrid Lexus would be to buy it used in 2016...

Those brochures are free right?

6. 1SMUGLEX

1SMUGLEX I love the smug!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Brochures are free. You can also go to Lexus.com and have them mailed to you.

7. 1SMUGLEX

1SMUGLEX I love the smug!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks!!!:cool:

8. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    The way they come from the dealer, they are free. Be careful though, because the salesman might try to sell you a $49.99 12-month service plan with free replacement for your brochure, a $29.99 clear-coat protectant, a $249 leather carrying case, a $499 pen and notepad to put in the carrying case in case you want to take notes, an additional $849 gold Lexus "gold kit" of emblems to put on the front and back of your brochure, and a pair of $499 reading glasses. :D

Yes, the brochures are completely free. :)

9. Flaninacupboard

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Worse than any of that, he might try and sell you a "Japanese Mercedes"... :eek:

10. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    They sure the heck OUGHT to include power seats & dual climate . . . even our '06 Lexus hybrid had those features. You'd think that'd be standard equipment, considering how much extra you pay, just for the extra expensive "L" on your hood.

11. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah but he's talking about the Prius C. I suspect the Prius C would be marketed even more as a commuter car. Didn't they say Yaris sized or something like that? They'll have a premium microcar with the Scion iQ. I'm not sure if Americans are ready for a premium subcompact (the MINI is an exception). Plus, there's always the "I can buy a bigger Prius for the same price as a loaded Prius C" without taking into account all the features in the smaller car. I doubt TMS would want an overlap like that.