1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Prius 2 with Bluetooth Upgrade & Low Miles

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by Vincentara, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Vincentara

Vincentara New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    $14200

Okay guys my Prius has served its purpose for us. My wife was driving about 60 miles a day going to work and school and she is graduating this May so we need to sell this because we now have 3 cars.

So its a Prius 2 with upgraded Bluetooth option that came on the Prius 3. We are the 2nd owners of the vehicle. It has 57K miles on it which is really low. The car has the highest warranty available which is 100k miles unlimited years. This warranty is transferable to the next owner so you can buy this car still under warranty for the next 43k miles. The car has been maintained at Rancho Santa Margarita Toyota and Tustin Toyota only. The car has one minor blemish on the passenger side front bumper, just a scuff mark aside from that the car is in amazing shape, adult owned and driven. Brand new tires were put on in Feb and the car has hardly been driven since. Feel free to contact me to come see it anytime I'm free. Cheers!

Attached Files: