1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Prius 3 JBL NAV, Bluetooth Audio but no calls

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Jmehta714, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Jmehta714

Jmehta714 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi all,

First post here as I could use a bit of help to get things figured out.
    I have a Prius 3 that came factory with the JBL NON-nav unit and I decided to swap in a JBL navi unit that I found for cheap.

Bluetooth audio is working perfectly however there is no phone calls that work. Additionally, pressing the info•phone button stays on the info page and the setup menu doesn’t show Phone as an option. I can’t seem to figure out exactly what hardware I may be missing to make this work as the buttons on the steering wheel all work (beeps when pressed) and all connectors from the previous radio which has Bluetooth phone calls only are connected.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! There are 3 connectors that are not connected/not present on my Prius. Two of which I am assuming are for the backup camera and USB port. And one of which is unaccounted for which I suspect to be the issue. See the pictures attached. Note that the connectors are from the car this was originally removed from