1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Prius instrument panel won't light up

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by kemiln, Jul 2, 2024 at 12:02 PM.

1. kemiln

kemiln New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi all, I recently had Green bean battery replace my hybrid battery on my gen 3 with 170000 miles on it and all was well until about 3 weeks later, the car began dying on the highway, so I took it to the Toyota dealer and they couldn't get it to start and they claimed it was" most likely" a bad battery from Green Bean, after they replaced the start button (which didn't do anything other than cost me $550.00 and they wouldn't open the hybrid battery in the car because they said it wasn't their battery, so I called Green Bean and for more $ they came out and replaced the hybrid again and I put in a new AGM 12 volt battery, you can lock and unlock the car but that's it, when you press the start button with the key fob, nothing happens, no green light on the switch, no nothing, just checking to see if anyone possibly had this problem before or might know what it could be.