1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Prius parts

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by sharinganuser, Mar 18, 2022.

1. sharinganuser

sharinganuser Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I am planning to buy parts online for my wife's 2011 Prius 154K miles to get the 25%off but needed help on the part numbers. Are these the correct parts?
    1. Hood Prop Rod Grommet - 9048015025: The round piece that hold the rod which keeps the hood open broke.
    thumbnail_IMG_3845.jpg
    2. CLIP - 9046717026A0: I lost or broke the push clip under the car when I changed oil.
    3. Engine Oil Dipstick Tube - 1140937010: I drop the clip that secures the engine oil dipstick tube when cleaning the manifold and EGR. I cannot find just the clip.

I plan to buy maintenance parts such as oil filter, drain plug washer, wiper blade inserts, and cabin air filter. Are there other things you recommend to purchase/stock up?
    Did the following on the car:
    - replaced 12v battery 3 months ago
    - replaced PCV valve, clean manifold intake and egr months ago
    - replaced spark plugs around 100k
    - replaced one of the brake pad. I think the front at 120K
    - have not replaced coolant but just recently purchased 2 gallons
    - have washable air filter
    I have read on this forum to change the transmission fluid. This is the one...Genuine Toyota Automatic Transmission Fluid-WS 00289ATFWS... correct?

Thanks!