1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Prius two for sale

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by skierrob, Jul 17, 2013.

1. skierrob

skierrob Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I am in the Long Beach, CA area and am selling a blue 2011 Toyota Prius Two. I am the original owner of the vehicle, and have 51,000 miles on the car at this time. No accidents, no issues with the vehicle -- i would consider it to be in outstanding condition. Also has new front tires.

The vehicle has been upgraded with a Kenwood stereo system with cd player, amplifier, HD Radio, SirusXM Satellite Radio, full iPod / IPhone integration including Pandora support, Bluetooth and more. The upgraded stereo does work with the factory steering wheel controls.

Also, the upgraded stereo included the installation of six new speakers (front, rear and the Tweeters) and a Bazooka Tube subwoofer.

Asking $18,000 or best offer. I will need to keep driving the vehicle for a few more weeks as my new car is on a boat on its way to the United States but would like to negotiate a deal sooner rather than later so I can do the sale as soon as possible (I am willing to consider selling the car sooner and getting a rental for one or two weeks).

Thanks!