1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Toyota prius Three with navigation 7580 miles only for sale.

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Dan450, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Dan450

Dan450 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three

For sale is my prius with only 7580 miles.
    Asking $24700.
    If you have any questions please let me know.
    I have also added the car in ebay with photos to come later in the day.

Here is a 2011 Toyota Prius Three model with navigation, backup camera, bluetooth and 8 speakers JBL audio, XM radio etc that has less than 7,600 miles (8/2011 production date) for sale by owner.

This vehicle was brought at a Toyota dealership and warranty is still good.
    This vehicle gets about 50 mpg city/highway depending on driving style with a range of over 500 miles.
    Color is a Winter Gray metallic exterior with light tan interior cloth.
    I have added many extras to this vehicle I had intended to keep it for a long time including rushproofing from Zierbart and clearshield protective film.
    See Zierbart for details.

I had intended to drive it this winter but a family member allowed me to use his Subaru.

I did get new tires, Michelin Primacy MXV4 for winter, they are not winter tires but one of the better all season tires installed prior to winter but never got to use them.
    They the more expensive, premium tires.
    Originally the car came with the Yokohama Avid S33D, which are low rolling resistance tires and better suited for spring and summer.
    I will include these 4 tires with less than 7600 miles.

See Tirerack for more details.
    Also added these accessories that I ordered and had them professionally installed.

1. Toyota Prius Rear Sway Bar TRD (white) and 2 point Under brace (red) for enhanced stability, handling and increased chassis.
    The prius does not come with the rear sway bar unless your get the more expensive performance package from Toyota.
    2. Rear Cargo net
    3. Mudflaps/splash guards on rear and front.
    4. Husky All weather mats front and rear and cargo net.

I ride a bicycle so I had a hitch receiver and a rack installed.5. Prius receiver Hitch and Thule Prius bike rack 9028 Vertex (carries 2 bikes).
    Will include a Thule snug-Tite receiver lock.

6. Installed removable leather car seats on front driver and front passenger. You can remove it if you do not like it.
    Vehicle never got to be driven in the snow and miles used mostly commuting 120 miles roundtrip to work during spring and summer.
    It has never been in an accident and is in excellent, new condition that was very well taken care.

This is like a brand new car with many extras worth over $2700 and you can save thousands over a dealer.
    It does have keyless entry and Smartkey for opening door with your keys in your pocket.
    Two keys included and all manuals from Toyota.

Currently driving a family member subaru that I would like to buy it from him once this prius is sold.
    CAR MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 7-14 days. A non-refundable deposit of $750 via paypal is required within 48 hrs
    Please do not bid if you cannot pay for the car. All sale is final.
    ONLY certified Bank check will be accepted.
    Please ask any questions before bidding. You can save thousands over a dealer with all the extras installed. I am also willing to assist with shipping if you decide to have the vehicle shipped to you. You will have to pay for the shipping. I heard that www.uship.com has reasonable quotes from multiple transporters and there is an option for name your price.

The ad at ebay with photos should go up later in the day.

2. Dan450

Dan450 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Reduced to $23,000.

3. antech5

antech5 Member

Way over priced, try and get better photos on ebay, interested buyers would appreciate better pictures other than a prius covered in snow, who can see what condition it is in by having pictures taken like that. Pick a nice and sunny day take 15-20 photos and re-post them up. All the ad ons you have done do not really increase the value since it is a personal choice and usually does not increase the value when it comes to resale value. Price it accordingly , I would put it up for around $21,500 and remove all the ad ons that you can and sell them on here.

Toyota : Prius 3 model with navigation in Toyota | eBay Motors

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    where are you locate?

5. Dan450

Dan450 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
  6. Dan450

Dan450 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks for the input antech 5.
    I have retaken some of the photos and relisted at a lower price.
    Unfortunately it snows like every day here in upstate NY and its hard to find a time to retake them when its sunny.
    But these are better photos.

7. Dan450

Dan450 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    price lowered to $22150.