1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 vs 2012 Prius II - Colors

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by macguyft, Oct 27, 2011.

1. macguyft

macguyft Environmental Wacko

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Hi everyone!

This is my first post but I'm sure not the last. I am new to the Prius world... Well actually I will be soon. My current 03' Matrix is getting an upgrade to a (standard) Prius. Problem is... I'm not sure which year at this point. I was just about ready to purchase a new 2011 Prius II, until I started reading about the "refresh" of the 2012's... In particular the upgraded display and audio systems. Sounds significant enough to wait perhaps.

However, another big issue I have is with the exterior/interior colors! I have yet to come across any information regarding what color changes (if any) are coming to the 2012 (standard) Prius. Does anyone have any idea where I might find this information?

Quite frankly, I'm not really that geeked with the current lineup and hoping for something new. I noticed a really cool dark bronze like color coming to the 2012 Venza... Would love that. Anyway... Any new color info to share?

Thanks!

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Welcome!

Did you read this: Exclusive: 2012 MY Prius - Changes and Additions | PriusChat

Pretty much the same, blue is being replaced with a new blue and sandy beach is gone replaced with a light green, which is shown in pictures of the plug in Prius. The real color names are in the link I provided.

1 person likes this.