1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Clear Bra

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by David2sav, Feb 26, 2013.

1. David2sav

David2sav david2sav

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Has anyone bought a clear bra kit they can refer me to? I have a friend who does it for a living on high end cars, he just told me to buy the kit and he will do it on the side. I don't trust the ones on ebay, unless people have good experiences that can change my mind about them. Any help would be appreciated :)

2. The Critic

The Critic Resident Critic

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The XPEL film pattern is the best option for the Prius. The 3M pattern has a seam that runs across the front bumper.

XPEL Ultimate is the best film I've had to date. It is fairly clear, and the self-healing properties are a must if you want it to look good (PPF scratches far more easily than paint).

Pre-cut XPEL Paint Protection Kits

I would e-mail Jeff at Xpel and see if they can offer you a break on the pricing.

IMO, the best setup for a prius clear bra is to do a full hood (bulk), custom mirrors (bulk) and go with the pre-cut fenders and bumper from XPEL.

David2sav likes this.