1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Prius C 3 9000 Miles - Options+ - 20KOBO

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by Ryan Case, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Ryan Case

Ryan Case Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    2012 MoonGlow Prius C "3" Trim
    9000 Miles (Driven Daily)
    Micro Image Lowering Springs
    Anti Trailing Bar
    Mid Chassis Stiffner
    16" Prius C 4 Trim Wheels
    Fog Lights with VLED 800 Lumen Bulbs
    The Retrofit Source HID Kit - 5000K Bulbs

I made this car into my version of a CT200H as it seemed silly to spend that kind of money. I am relocating for work and need awd. The modifications above made a world of a difference in the driving of the vehicle and it has saved me a fortune on fuel. It looks exactly like a 4 Trim car which is what I wanted, however it was silly expensive for a 4 Trim.

If interested I recently purchased a full kit for Navigation / DVD (Pioneer Avic)

Lifetime Fuel Average is 49.6 actual (fuelly.com) in the midwest, so it does exceptionally well.

I will leave the modifications on knowing they are not worth anything per se' , however believe it differentiates the car for someone who wants an extremely well cared for PC. It was washed by hand every week since new, waxed by every 3rd wash and quick waxed each time. No food is allowed in the car, it is clay bar'd twice since I purchased it new in November of 2012.

Asking price is 20,000 OBO

2. Ryan Case

Ryan Case Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Bump any reasonable offer accepted.