1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Prius Four Crunch

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Dolphin, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Not sure where this post belongs....got "T" boned on the passenger side so far estimator has damage up to 15k and it has yet to be dismantled. Question: Both passenger airbags deployed...does that have anything to do with why the car will not start? I am concerned about the computer and electrical system taking such a hard hit. (Her car was an 2004 Infiniti suv and the front is a total.) This was also the solar package option w/all the upgrades...yes I saved up for a long time for this! Car 4 months old!
    BUT, I was lucky...not hurt--which is most important (even though car did a 180) and the toyota select came on and was wonderful. I will forever be a subscriber!

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    wow, sorry to hear about that. I wonder if the prius has the fuel shutoff system?

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    bummer dude, glad you're okay tho!

4. Dolphin

Dolphin New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I will ask about the fuel shut off system at the body shop. I will visit car tomorrow and see if there is more damage when they do the dismantle...insurance estimator will give her final estimate and then the body shop next. I think this is going to be a character building experience.