1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2012 Prius v Two!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Ryan08, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Ryan08

Ryan08 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Hello all, 1st post and 1st Prius! Thanks for all the info that I poured over before making my purchase. I had to travel a bit for my v, as they are for sure less common (at least in the Cincinnati area) than the hatchback.

I landed on a 2012 v with only 37k miles and REAL leather. I assume aftermarket as the heated seat switch is on the seat, not below the center console like would be the case if from the factory.

Anyhow, I am back in the Toyota family after over a decade with an 06 Highlander and then a terrible brief stint with a 15 CRV.

Posting pictures for posterity, as my 3 children will have the interior flooded with goldfish crackers and dum-dum pops in no time.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

bisco likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    gorgeous!

congrats and welcome, all the best!(y)

Ryan08 likes this.
  3. Georgina Rudkus

Georgina Rudkus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Nice. My 2012 Prius v Two has cloth seats and heating was not available.. Your seats have got to be aftermarket, if they are leather and heated. No Prius v had OEM leather seats. All are either cloth or synthetic called "Softex" by Toyota.

Mine has only less than 22k miles on it to date.

Ryan08 likes this.