1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2013 level lll phone not connected message

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by 14T shelley, Apr 22, 2013.

1. 14T shelley

14T shelley Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    My wife's 2013 level lll with the base radio for that model has decided that it cannot find her phone any more. If I call her phone it connects through the bluetooth and the display id's the caller then works normally, but after hanging up the only number she can call is me. If she tries any other number in her phone "no device is connected" is displayed and announced.
    In addition the radio reception sucks. My 12 yo Maxima with the base-line stereo walks all over the toyota reception. Even the Sirius radio which I thought was a buffered transmission drops out if we drive past more than 2 trees in a row. I have read that the earlier years had reception issues but I had assumed (hoped) that a progressive company like Toyota would have resolved these issues.
    Do the 13's still have the reception issues? I know this one seems to!

2. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Have you tried unsyncing and resyncing phone with car?

Also, when you say the only number she can call is yours, do you mean that only your number comes up in contact list? Or even when she tries to dial from dial pad, it doesn't work?

3. 14T shelley

14T shelley Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Update.
    We are replacing the phone as it was having issues and the radio will probably get replaced due to poor audio, poor reception and other issues. Its due back at the dealer late this week.