1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2015 Prius C Dimensions

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by taal, Aug 20, 2015.

1. taal

taal New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Five
    Hey All,

I'm debating purchasing a 2015 prius c but I can't find an accurate measurement for the rear sholder room, that is the space across the rear seats from plastic modeling on one side to the other, I've seen quotes online but I believe they're from the door frame, which isn't useful (doesn't account for the bump out for the handle / automatic window). Anyone know roughly how big this space is ?

2. Munpot42

Munpot42 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    You might take a tape measure with you when you go on a test drive.

3. taal

taal New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Five
    Yep, I will, prius - c's seem to be hard to come by, once I find one, thanks!

4. Sean Nelson

Sean Nelson Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    I measured the minimum width in the back seat of my 2012 Prius C as 4 feet and 3/8 of an inch. But that's at the interior door handles / armrests and would be more the "beneath the elbow" room rather than "shoulder" room. The interior width at shoulder height is an inch or so below the window line where the door bulges inward below the glass and I measured it as 4 feet, 1 and 7/8 inches.

LnG likes this.
  5. taal

taal New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Five
    Thank you so much for the detailed response ! That helps me out a lot, that's just big enough (in a good was) as in I'll continue with my persuit of a new 2015 prius c : ) Thanks !