1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

**SOLD** 2015 Prius Four for sale in Seattle, WA ($16,500)

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by nd2002, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nd2002

nd2002 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Looking to flip fairly soon (next 30 days), otherwise will just trade it in. Thanks for having a look!
    • Vehicle history:
      • 45k miles, single owner.
      • Purchased the car new from Toyota of Bellevue in 2015.
      • I still owe $11,000 on it (got a 0 down 0% deal, so why not :) ). If you're serious and on the fence because of this, I can pay it off, and do a title-in-hand deal.
      • Has been involved in a small bumper bender at rear (I have documentation of that). Was about $650 to fix, so really very minor.
      • Title is clean.
    • Mechanical condition/history:
      • ~45k miles on the odo as of last weekend.
      • Oil changes every 5k miles (I do this with all my cars), either at Toyota of Kirkland or Bellevue dealerships or at home myself. I use the "Trip B" counter to monitor the miles since oil change interval.
      • Everything runs perfectly.
      • I have documentation of every service, a service log that I maintain, and all receipts related to the oil changes I've performed.
    • Exterior condition:
      • Very good, with one scratch on door visible from about 8ft away (highlighted in pics).
      • Some dings in the rear "deck"/"spoiler" area from bumping against the garage door when the hatch is opened with garage door open. We try to avoid this as much as we can, but sometimes just too difficult.
      • Washed monthly and detailed with paint sealant or wax every 6mos. by me, usually with Sonax Polymer Net Shield.
      • Always parked in garage at home and work.
      • Has a partial paint-protection film (covers the front half of hood + fenders, plus strips at the edges of the door.
      • Has legal limit tinted windows with Suntek CXP.
      • Comes with 2 sets of wheels:
        1. Set of 17-in Enkei RPF-1 wheels with Continental DW 215/45/17 summer tires (small ding on 1 rim, highlighted in pic) - rotated every oil change.
        2. Set of OEM wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 195/65/15 snow tires (rotated every season)
        • Note about the wheels: You do have to update the TPMS sensor codes with the car every time you change a set of wheels, otherwise, it will trigger the tire pressure monitor light (not a big issue if you monitor pressures regularly, but may bother some with OCD). You can do this yourself with the Toyota's Techstream diagnostic software on your own computer or go to a tire place. I have recorded all the codes, so tires don't need to come off for them.
    • Interior condition:
      • Has the grey/dark grey "pleather" interior
      • No rips/tears/stains on seats or carpets
      • Tiny scratch on the climate control display (highlighted in pic)
    • Modifications:
      • As stated above, 17" Enkei RPF-1 summer wheels+tires.
      • "Xenonsupply" HID bulbs installed, instead of the regular halogens. The car has projector headlights, so it looks and functions like OEM without blinding everyone driving towards you like HID bulbs in older reflector-style headlights. I have leveled the headlights after installing these bulbs.
      • Fumoto drain plug valve installed on the oil pan to replace the regular oil pan drain bolt (basically you turn the tap to drain the oil instead of taking the entire bolt out :))

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 03-1.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 6.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 17-1.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

The MCA likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    looks like a great car, all the best!(y)

scona and nd2002 like this.
  3. nd2002

nd2002 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    **Sale pending**

Thanks, everyone for looking! Now if someone can tell me how I can edit the title, I'd appreciate it a lot! :)

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Just report your post stating "it's sold" and one of us will change the title.

nd2002 likes this.
  5. nd2002

nd2002 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    SOLD. Thanks!

iPhone ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.