1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2018 Prius C One Rear Seat Swap and Cargo Trunk Question(s)

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Dantam_Menace, Oct 4, 2024 at 6:09 PM.

1. Dantam_Menace

Dantam_Menace New Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Hello everyone!

I just bought a 2018 Prius C One with low mileage (29k) recently and am loving the mpgs! I do a lot of daily driving in LA traffic, so it has been very nice compared to my daily track car (19mpg) that I was using before.
    I know the One does not have the rear cargo trunk cover and the 60/40 folding seats. I want to get the 60/40 rear folding seats, and the trunk cargo panels to have the cargo trunk cover. So I have some questions maybe y'all can help me answer or have any insight. I tried to do research but could not find much information about it.

1) Since I have the 2018 model, would 60/40 folding rear seats from older generation Prius C fit in my vehicle without any modifications?

2) I know that in order to run the trunk cargo cover, I need to swap out both interior panels that support the cargo cover, get the cargo cover itself, and the misc hardware (I attached the parts in a pic for reference). If anyone has insight on this, that would highly be appreciated!

3) Do I need to swap to the rear folding seats to run the cargo trunk panels?

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Dan

Attached Files:

#1 Dantam_Menace, Oct 4, 2024 at 6:09 PM
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2024 at 6:17 PM